Sunday 5 July 2015

I do love to enjoy with my child

A famous Quote 

            " If you want to search real meaning of happiness search it in children's smile".

        My brother is the best example for buddy parenting.
           I think buddy parenting is very needful as we are encouraging new generation kids. My brother and his son are so bonded that they both play games very funnily. My brother plays with his son after the office hours they both watch cartoons and play some video games.

           Our home resembles theater on Sunday If it is festival then I should say WOW!!!!! It resembles a video game shop and a kinder garden school. I love to play with them enjoy with them and I like to go to picnics with these two little children(my brother and his son).


Collecting some wonderful gifts from the market and  he says - this and that about his world of his interest.
          His creativity to do things and changing normals into extraordinary is quite interesting. 



                                                                                        



           























Children world is entirely different they attract more towards supernatural things and even funny things. His aim to become a scientist If anybody asks him why? His answer is so nice... Huhu he is different and says if I am a scientist I can go to another planet. 

I want to share his room pics his creativity in arranging table and his room.




 My brother is so friendly with his son. When time comes he is so strict. Buddy parenting is nice but if it crosses limits it is worst of all. Be friendly with your children enjoy in their world of creativity.

share it friends if you like it....

https://www.facebook.com/mychocos.

No comments:

Post a Comment