Friday 3 July 2015

I love to be a hero in my life at old age


    I was so confident that I will be successful in my life. I achieve my goals in a proper manner.
  • I love my parents as me so, my children will love me as they are.
  • I care, people who are in problems so, people will take care of me.

       If we follow these principles then Why we need a topic Awareness against elder abuse???

   From the root onwards we should dig this problem.
  • The main thing we should know don't say ''SORRY" to your children. They don't deserve it you are only taking care of them so, if you do any mistake unknowingly say sorry to yourself.
  • If children expect sorry from you for every small thing you are the one who spoiling their life. Saying sorry is very easy but you will lose your dignity.
  • Parents are best friends to children but Be aware you should be in limits I mean before children if you do any adult work. Once if     they catch it then nobody can stop them.
  • Talking family matters before children it includes money matters it may hurt them definitely one day you will receive  the same from them.
  • Respect elders and your relations. If parents are not respecting their elders and asking children to respect everyone Is this right??
  • You are doing some frauds in society and asking your children to be good. Is this right???
     You are asking your children to do this and that forcefully then one day you will receive it back when they lose anything because of your decision.

     Think from your heart analyze yourself not only parents are doing this even children are going in a wrong track if parents take care of them.

     Keep track on your children encourage them in their loving field one day you will be respected before thousands and thousands of people.

     Think big act big, parents are the first teachers to children keep that in mind.

      If something happens and you can't take care of your children then what you are going to do???

       Enjoy your holidays along with them see what they are doing with your experience in life you can judge them easily. Just educate your children about their mistakes.

      Practically this is possible I had a habit of visiting old age homes. I know inner from their hearts how they feel they are separated from their children because of their causes as a parent.
   
      Some may have economic problems, but 80% are because of cheating from their family.

     In some cases, parents are admitted in mental hospitals also.

      If your children are out of your hand now- act promptly start educating them in a polite manner.

        One day educated minds will ignite to burn their inner Dirt.

Pic credits:
http://www.inkakinada.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment